After a thorough intake with senior management, the participants work in teams on one or more company-specific product innovation cases.
The teams are coached by industrial experts with extensive experience in high-tech system innovation. Teams are expected to present their insights and result on a regular basis to senior management.
It is possible to combine face-to-face learning with online learning activities. A blended learning format meets the demands for efficient learning and training for professionals, under the pressure of job duties.
For an example of a blended training course we refer to the course 'Architecting for Business Value'.
Typical goals of our in-company development programmes are:
- to accelerate product innovation in the early phases of product development
- to create insight in possible design strategies, related choices and the consequences for market, product, technology and organisation
- to create a common understanding and way of working
- Business & innovation context
- Customer application domain
- Value proposition and key differentiators
- Architecture & Design in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Technical leadership in a highly innovative and changing environment
- An in-company programme consists of multiple two- or three-day workshops
- The workshops are highly interactive and tuned to company-specific cases
- Lead time is four to twelve months
|Joris van den Aker
|Telephone: + 31 (0)88 866 54 14|