Reflexion project aims at supporting the emerging high-tech industry paradigm shift from selling ‘boxes’ to supporting ‘integrated solutions’, by providing significant improvements in quality and stability during early product roll-out.
The objectives of Reflexion include
- Reacting to unforeseen problems or emerging needs in a speedy and cost-effective way by augmenting products with an introspective layer of data sensing and data analytics.
- Thereby creating value out of the high-tech system’s operational data which for now is still characterized by legacy choices on infrastructural and analytical approaches.
- Propagating this knowledge (automatically) back into the product development lifecycle and the service & maintenance flow.
Products & solutions
- large format printing technologies
- continuous feed printing technologies
- cut-sheet printing technologies
- sheet-fed printing technologies
- workflow software
- business services
Barco - enabling bright outcomes
- Ambition: global leadership in connected visualization systems for professional use
- Vision: through the offering of best-in-class networked visualization sulutions, Barco will enable to run their business in a more effective way
- Key metrics:
- ca 3500 employees worldwide
- ca 1 billion sales for 5 consecutive years
- presence in more than 90 countries
Siemens Industry Software - ingenuity for life
Yazzoom - creating value from data
Ghent, Belgium Based SME, founded in 2011.
Building software for optimizing company processes through machine intelligence in REFLEXION: expertise in machine learning and predictive analytics.
ESI - embedded systems innovation
Synerscope - reveals unstructured data, opens it up and gives full control
Helvoirt (NL) based SME, founded 2011
From raw complex data -> clear visual order for fast sense-making:
visual, flexible, all data dimensions and types
Axini - thorough and fast testing of mission critical systems
Amsterdam, NL based scale-up, founded in 2007
Faster development of fault-free complex systems.
SaaS product: Axini Modeler and TestManager.
Model driven engineering applied to testing in REFLEXION: expertise in modeilng and model-based testing.
+31 88 866 54 20 (secretariat)
“My drive is to scale up knowledge valorisation, balancing research objectives against the industrial expectations, for architecting and designing complex systems into the high-tech embedded industry for real industry valorisation.”